FAIR USAGE POLICY EXPLAINED
- Only use the Shping App to scan products you have purchased or intend to purchase.
- Write reviews in relation products you have actually used
- Reviews must be genuine and informative for others
- You should not exceed the daily scan limit. Currently the daily limit is set to 150 scans, but this may be adjusted from time to time. Once a limit is exceeded a temporary ban is placed on an account, below showcases the duration of the ban in each case.
First time exceeding 24 hours Second time exceeding 72 hours Third time exceeding 1 month
- In addition to the daily limit, you should not exceed the scans per 30-day limit. Currently, this limit is set to 1000 scans but this may be adjusted from time to time. Once a limit is exceeded a temporary ban is placed on an account, below showcases the duration of the ban in each case.
First time exceeding 1 month Second time exceeding 3 months Third time exceeding 12 months
- You should not create multiple accounts in order to abuse the fair usage policy. The limit is 1 account per person.
- You should aim to scan most products in-store.
- You should not scan the same product multiple times.
- To level up with Shping you need to fulfil the tasks outlined below, your ‘level up’ date is calculated from your anniversary (date you registered for the app) each month. Failure to do so within your anniversary month will mean you will move back to the previous level.
Action Basic Bronze Silver Gold Platinum Scan Product - 20 50 100 150 Active days - - 10 20 25 Uploaded Receipts - - 2 3 4 Write Review - - - 2 3 Loyaltee Cards Used - - - 2 3 Calculated from individual's anniversary date
- Your Cash limits per month are:
Basic Bronze Silver Gold Platinum overall withdrawal limit 5 AUD per month 30 AUD per month 35 AUD per month 40 AUD per month 50 AUD per month
Please note that this is not a replacement of Authenticateit Pty Ltd terms and condition. The purpose of this document to help you understand how to minimise the chance of being restricted or suspended while using the Shping App.